Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Saturday 7 April 2012

Spring has Sprung with Stampotique


Yes, my warped sense of humour is up to its old tricks again. I could not resist this fellow doing a bungy jump! My least favourite thing I would want to do in the whole world. Despite which it looks like Twinkie's rope is too long and it will be so long for Twinkie.

Spring has Sprung is the current challenge with Stampotique. There are some great contributions. So do take a look. 

12 comments:

Artyjen said...

That is so cool ;) I'm smiling here :)
xoxo Sioux

Kaz said...

Brilliant!! I love it! Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

Sarah Anderson said...

What a clever idea!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fantastic card, love the background and the fresh colors. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Willy said...

Funny and fabulous as always, Laura! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

Gez Butterworth said...

BRILLIANT!

I always love seeing your takes ♥

Thank you for joining Stampotique's spring challenge. Gez.

Brenda Brown said...

Just made me laugh out loud Laura, a great take on the theme.
Hope you are having a good Easter weekend.
hugs {brenda} xox

Anneke said...

Great idea! Lovely card!

Karin said...

Brilliant, very funny!

thekathrynwheel said...

Ha ha! This is a great creation on the theme. Great creation. Thanks for joining the Stampotique challenge :-)

Basement Stamper said...

Love the bungy jumping! So cute! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

Valerie H. Marshall said...

ROFL!! What a fun card! I could not ever imagine bungie jumping... with my luck, I'd be the one with the overly long rope!! :) Thank you for joining us at Stampotique this week!
Val :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...