Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Monday 13 August 2012

Sketch with Stampotique


I had a half hour play this afternoon and came up with this using the sketch challenge over on Stampotique. I rather enjoyed my little play and having  sketch to work to. For the ribbon section I have used a Tim Holtz die and set it proud above the card. I seldom use sketches, but I am not quite sure why?

I have used Strut Your Stuff, Flowers and Kisses from Stampotique.
The words "Live in the Sunshine" are from an Artistic Outpost plate which I enjoy to use.

14 comments:

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

This is cool and such a fun card! Thanks for playing with us at Stampotique this week. xoxo

Reflective Art Studio said...

I am loving the orange, blue and green together. Great combo. Also a great way to use the stamps.
Thanks for Joining in for this weeks Stampotique Designers Challenge.
Sarinda SDC DT

Sue said...

I love this, beautiful Summer colours, is that paint that you've used? Thank you so much for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge, and hope to see you again next time x

Gez Butterworth said...

Hi Laura, fab card or what! Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique so glad you had time to join us. Gez xx

Brenda Brown said...

Super cool Laura, love this.
Hugs Brenda xox

Ginger said...

What a fun card. Thank you for joining the fun over on the Stampotique challenge this week. Carol x

Basement Stamper said...

Love this card, your colors and the bird is perfect. Thanks so much for trying your hand at my sketch at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

Suze Bain said...

This quirky bird made me smile Laura. A super bright and cheery card. xx

Kaz said...

This is gorgeous Laura, loving the bird. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

Anonymous said...

Beuatiful, love the bird walking on the edge. Thanks for joining the sdc

ARTfulWings said...

Just love the colour combination - this is a fab card. Thank you for joining in with us over at Stampotique Designers Challenge Polly

Sam & Poppy said...

Love this Laura! thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique this week, Sam

Libby Hickson said...

This is so fun! Especially love the hanging flower border! Thanks for playing along at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...