Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Crafty Individuals October Challenge

October is the theme running over at Crafty Individuals this month.
I have decided to go for a clean and simple card hopefully with class.
Teasels always remind me of autumn and summer's end so I decided to use this stamp to depict autumn.
Although it is a time when most plants are dying back for winter there is always "hope" with the promise of life to come with the presence of seeds, pods and nuts. So this wonderful word stamp was used for the background.


5 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful images for this card Laura and a fabulous design. Perfect for October.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Gio said...

It's very classy, Laura. I love the contrast between the flower and the script. Never easy to make a C&S card!

Jean Hardy said...

I love this simple clean look Laura! Thanks for joining in the Crafty Individuals Challenge for October. Jean x

Scrapmate said...

This is a lovely CAS card - I know exactly what you mean about things decaying but with the hope of new growth to come.

Lucy Edmondson said...

Beautiful and elegant! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Individuals' challenge,

Lucy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...