Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Sunday 13 October 2013

SDC120: Handles, hinges, buckles, fasteners, pulls

Stampotique this week came up with a very original challenge that I embraced. I love to be stretched and this certainly made me make something I otherwise would not have done.

I decided to use a zipper as I thought this would be new, novel and unique? It certain is to me, to use a zipper in a card.

Zombie Feist: Trick or Treat?

"Well, la de frickin' dah!"

I would certainly Treat these guys rather than for them to play tricks on me! That would be just too many tricks for comfort. And then I would zip them up quickly!

I stamped the Crowd onto the backing paper first and then again onto tracing paper. This I cut out and overlaid. It makes them look even more ghostly as you can see right through them.

Hope you enjoy?

9 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Love the theme and the use of the zip on the card. Lots of Halloween fun here.
Hope you are having a great day.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Kay Wallace said...

Unique, indeed, Laura! Love the zipper! and love what is behind it, too! Very clever project for Halloween!

Clare Lloyd said...

Ace project.

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Awesome card Laura!!! Love Heads behind the zipper, so clever! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique DC. XOXO

Sue uk said...

love you use of the stamp and zipper - Fab

Gez Butterworth said...

BRILLIANT & very clever! Thank you for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge. Gez

Reflective Art Studio said...

OMGosh this is so amazing... Wonderful idea. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.
Best-
Sarinda

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Wowzers, Laura, you've rocked this challenge theme! This is such a unique project... I love the result! The stitching, colors and background work are superb! Thank you for sharing with us at Stampotique this week!!
Val :)

layers said...

How creative - to put a zipper on a card.. very unique.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...